Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holes.

Being armed with a shovel a majority of my waking hours has made me behind in the creation of art. Also this fellow (I believe with all positivity) stole my computer and zip drive so digital art is gone until further notice. If you know his whereabouts let me know I would like to talk to him about something. love. stephen.

P.S. I was hoping to have some pictures of a recent backpacking excursion to "El Malpais" but in the first mile of the hike my excited yet fumbly fingers dropped the camera. We did complete the Zuni Acoma Trail and spelunk junction cave.





Bear faze I suppose.
1) late night, sharpie. came out a bit more violent than anticipated. added shotgun later as a sort of halo. it really lacks that effect now that I look at it.
2) Sister's bday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment